The National Testing Agency conducts the CSIR NET Examination for the award of Junior Research Fellowship or for selecting the deserving candidates for lectureship.
The exam is conducted for the candidates who belongs from the Science stream subjects like Chemical Sciences, Mathematical Sciences, Earth Sciences, Life Sciences and Physical Sciences.
So, here we are sharing the required CSIR NET Eligibility Criteria and application process to appear in the exam.
CSIR NET Eligibility Criteria 2020
Before you apply for the CSIR NET Exam, it is important to have a clear idea about required CSIR NET Eligibility Criteria.
Below you can check the different criteria –
- Must have a degree B.Pharma or BE or B.Tech or MSc with at least 55% marks.
- Those who pursing MSc and completed 3 year’s bachelors degree are eligible to apply.
- Candidates who have completed graduation from science or engineering background can also get the fellowship, provided they register for Ph.D. or Ph.D. integrated program within two years.
- The maximum age limit to appear in CSIR NET for JRF is 28 years.
- There is no age limit to appear in CSIR NET for lectureship.
For more details please visit – CSIR NET Eligibility Criteria.
How to Apply for CSIR NET Exam 2020 –
The procedure to apply for CSIR NET Exam is quite simple. Here we are sharing the step by step procedure to fill up your CSIR NET Application Form.
Step 1 – Visit the official site of NTA CSIR NET.
Step 2 – Click on “Fill Application Form” link.
Step 3 – Submit your basis personal details like name, DOB, Parents Name, Address, etc.
Step 4 – Now you will get a registration number and password.
Step 5 – Login with the available information and then start uploading your photograph and signature.
Step 6 – Now, you have to fill your application details, like subject, centre and other relevant details.
Step 7 – Submit your application Fee as per your category.
Step 8 – Finally submit your application form and take a printout of it.
Hope this article will help you to appear in the upcoming CSIR NET Examination.
For any query, drop your message.