The National Testing Agency has released the official notification for conducting the UGC NET June 2020 Exam. Aspirants who are interested to appear in this exam must be aware of each and every information related to the exam.
Below we have shared some important points released by NTA for the upcoming NET Exam. Check them below in the blog.
Important Note – The National Testing Agency has extended the last date of submission the NTA NET Application Forms. Candidates now can submit their forms till 15th June 2020. The examination date is also expected to be exnteded due to this COVID-19.
UGC NET 2020 – Important Points to Note Down
- Those who want to appear in the UGC NET 2020 Exam are required to apply through the Online Mode only. There is no option to apply through Offline mode.
- Before applying for the exam, the candidates should check their eligibility for the exam.
- UGC NET Application Form can only be submitted from the official site of NTA.
- After submitting the form, it cannot be withdrawn.
- The provided Mobile Number and e-mail id should be personal as communication with the candidates will only be done through e-mail or SMS.
- Do not provide postal address, Mobile Number or e-mail ID of your Coaching Centre.
- A chance will be provided to the candidates to make the correction in their UGC NET Application. The date for correction process will be released soon by NTA.
- The examination Centre and Shift will be allotted by NTA.
- In case candidates found providing incorrect details of their identities, the candidate may face penal action as per the law.
- Candidates are suggested to retain the following documents with them as reference for further use –
Print of confirmation page of “Online Application Form”.
Proof of fee payment.
Photographs (same as uploaded on the application form).
The name of the candidate on the photo identification must match with the name as shown on the UGC NET Admit Card. If the name of the candidate has been changed due to reason like a marriage then it is essential to show the relevant document (Marriage Certificate/Divorce/Decree/Legal Name Change Document, etc) at the time of the exam.
What to Do for Preparaiton in this Lockdown?
There are many aspirants who are confused about their preparation due to extended dates.
We would like to suggest you not to panic in this condition and try to streamlinen your studies.
Here are some tips that can help you to utilise these days of lockdown due to COVID-19.
- It is expected that the examination date will get extended. So, we would like to suggest you to prepare each and every topic of UGC NET Syllabus. Now do no depend on only important topics.
- Revise everything that you read for memorising the topics last long.
- Take mock test on regular basis. It will help you to boost up your confidence level, speed and accuracy.
- India’s leading online learning platform has started ‘Fir Muskurayega India Contest” for UGC NET aspirants. If you are interested then register yourself to get existing prices. It will help you to get motivated for your studies.
- Be updated with all the updates regarding the exam.
So, these are some important instructions provided by the National Testing Agency for al the candidates who are applying for NET Exam.