Staff Selection Commission is a platform for all the candidates who wants to make their career in government jobs.
Every year SSC recruits for different posts, in all over India.
This year Staff Selection Commission is ready to release SSC GD Constable 2017 Recruitment.
Candidates who are wishing to apply for this post should check all the required information and details and start preparing for examination.
SSC is yet not announced the official notification but it will be announced soon for the recruitment of SSC GD Constable 2017.
SSC GD Constable Vacancy Details:
There will be 57000 Recruitments for SSC GD Constable this year.
The Staff Selection Commission will release these recruitments for the post of ITBPF, BSF, CISF, CRPF and SSB.
The examination mode will be Offline as well as Online (Should be choose by the candidates).
The Examination will be conducted in four important stages:
- Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Computer Based Test
- Medical Test.
Candidates must have to clear all these tests to get qualified for SSC GD Constable Recruitment.
The posts are divided into Male and Female candidates respectively:
Check the list below for total number of vacant posts for Males candidates-
Total Number of posts available for Female candidates-
SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must check the eligibility criteria before applying for this post.
Your application form can be rejected if you there any deception found by the organisation.
Candidates can check below the eligibility criteria for SSC GD Constable 2017 Recruitment:
- Candidates should possess 10 Class or SSC passed from a recognised Board.
- The minimum age of candidate should be 18 years. Relaxation will be provided to reserved category candidates.
- Male: Expanded 80 cms
- Female: Expansion 5 cms
- Male 170 cms
- Female: 157 cms
- Will be majored from height and medical standards for every candidate
SSC GD Constable Application Fee:
- Application fee for General and OBC categories is Rs 50/-
- There will be no fee for SC/ST/PWD Candidates.
SSC GD Constable Application Process:
Candidates who wants to apply for SSC GD Constable should know about the application procedure to fill up the form.
Candidates must pay attention while filling their application form, if there will be any wrong details filled by the candidate then their candidature can be reject by the organisation.
Use these simple tips to apply for SSC GD Constable:
- SSC GD Constable Application form is divided into two parts i.e. Part 1 and Part 2
- Go to the official website of SSC i.e. ssc.nic.in
- Now find out the link for SSC GD Constable Apply Online
- After clicking on link, a new window will be displayed on screen.
- Candidates must fill their basic details in first step like Name, Address, categories, Mobile number etc.
- Now fill the option for your body mark for identification.
- In Part 2, candidates must fill payment details and uploading documents.
- Choose your mode of payment from E-Challan, Net Banking or from Credit/Debit Card ( For offline payment, candidate must have to generate E-Challan and take a printout of it, which should be submitted at any branch of SBI with the amount.)
- Now upload your signature and photo in desired format and pixels.
- Now submit your application form and take a print out of it.
That’s all about SSC GD Constable Recruitment. Candidates must stay updated with the official website of SSC to get all the latest information.
If there are any queries regarding this blog then you can comment below in comment box.