IBPS will soon announce the notification for IBPS PO recruitment. Those who want to appear in this exam should start preparing for it.
There are three most important sections in IBPS PO Exam and IBPS PO needs command over every section to perform well in exam.
Reasoning is the through which candidate score good marks to get a higher rank in IBPS PO.
This section is used to finding out the ability of candidates to think sensibly based on given facts.
IBPS PO Reasoning Preparation:
There are lots of questions in every candidate’s mind like
What are the questions asked in IBPS PO Reasoning section?
How to solve reasoning questions quickly?
What are the important topics in IBPS PO reasoning section?
All you need to do to get answers for these questions is Practise. In this article, we will discuss on few points which should be consider while preparing and practising for IBPS PO Reasoning section.
Use Best Resources for Study:
Choosing right resources for practise is very essential for preparation.
Candidates must choose best study material for to get command on their reasoning section. Choose the right one for you carefully.
Following are the books which are used by candidates who had cleared in IBPS PO examination:
- Verbal & Nonverbal Reasoning by R.S. Aggarawal.
- A New approach to Verbal & Nonverbal (English) 1st edition by B.S. Sijwali.
- Logical and Analytical Reasoning by A.K. Gupta
You can use Online test series to find out where you are standing out right know. By attempting these tests, you will able to improve your speed to solve questions.
Make Study Plans:
Candidates need to make their own study plan to solve every section of IBPS PO.
Reasoning is important in scoring good marks. You only need to make some strategies and plans for your study.
Aspirants can follow these following tips to make their plans:
- Exam pattern should be well understood before starting your preparation. You can use previous year question papers to clear your doubt for pattern as well as you can also examine the quality of questions asked in IBPS PO exam.
- You must clear your fundamentals in reasoning section.
- Always use smart work by using short techniques to solve question in less time.
- Management of time is very important for preparing yourself for exam. you can give less time in the topics you got good command.
- Give priority to those questions which are less time taking.
Important Topics for Reasoning:
If you want to score good marks in reasoning section than you have to prepare for these following topics:
- Coding Decoding
- Blood Relations
- Seating Arrangement
- Direction Sense
You need to focus more on these above-mentioned topics but don’t leave the other topics.
Important notes for IBPS PO Reasoning Preparation:
Candidates have to observe the given data or diagram to give answers. That’s the most important think in reasoning.
To solve direction sense questions, you need to have good knowledge about directions.
Read every question carefully. If you are not paying attention on reading question carefully than you will not able to answer that question.
Imagination power is essential to solve reasoning questions.
You have to use eliminations. If you are not confident for your answer than leave it because it may lead to negative marking.
Thanks for reading!!!